Mobile websites are much more important to e-commerce success than most website owners imagine. This silent trend is becoming more apparent to experienced marketers who are paying attention to the market. This is because of the growing number of smartphone users in the United States and the rest of the world. Indeed, businesses that create mobile websites will fare much better than businesses that disregard this trend. Therefore, while conventional e-commerce is still an excellent profit model, businesses should begin considering adding mobile marketing to their marketing plans.
As smartphone and mobile device usage drastically increases, it is becoming progressively more essential for businesses to create mobile phone websites. This trend is here to stay and only just beginning. Mobile sites can boost leads and convert shoppers into buyers. They add yet another slice to the profit pie.
In particular, a wide range of online organisations can benefit from setting up mobile phone sites. These include ecommerce, impulse services like pizza delivery, on-demand services like taxis, local businesses like restaurants, and emergency services like tow trucks. Envision how much your business can improve if your business is in any of these areas?
With this in mind, it is not too late to decide to take complete advantage of this rising consumer trend.
If, however, you still have doubts, wondering if your business can still flourish even if it does not have a mobile website, here are five facts that may persuade you to increase what is currently working for you online:
- Google indexes mobile content separately. Since it separates traditional website content from mobile content, you have a better chance of your mobile site ranking higher.
- A conventional website does not work well on mobile browsers given that mobile phone screens are so tiny. Only a highly simplified model of your site will make sense on a mobile phone.
- About a fifth or more of the American population will use a mobile phone to get on the Internet every day. This fast rate of cell phone usage is an opportunity for huge marketing success.
- People purchase billions of dollars worth of merchandise and services each year from mobile gadgets. That’s billions, not millions.
- In 2012, mobile advertising is estimated to pass $6.5 billion. Usually tracking advertising dollars is a good indicator of where technology and marketing is heading. Thus, mobile websites are definitely on the brink of being the next great wave of customer spending.
TechSling Online is reborn with a more professional Web design featuring a portfolio of weblogs, ebooks and much more. Furthermore, the site comes with several information and blog posts on search engine optimisation and content marketing for businesses and professionals.
Any websites featured on this site is of high quality, very affordable and designed with a wide range of Web 2.0 technologies. Solutions can also be found for small- and medium- sized businesses, bloggers and churches alike.
Some of the technology used include:
- PHP and My SQL
- Blogger and WordPress (BLOGS)
Types of Web Design Solutions
There are different types of Web design solutions available for different kinds of Websites. For example, the Web development project requirements for a church may be different to that of a small business owner and a blogger. In particular, Web design solutions featured on this Website can be divided into:
- Church Websites
- E-commerce Sites
- Blogs/Internet Diaries
- Content Management Systems
- One-page or Personal Websites
- Small and Medium Scale Business Sites
Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
While no one can guarantee clients a number one spot on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines, a good knowledge of professional SEO practices and techniques can lead to confidence that visible results can be delivered. The end result of this is a top placement for clients’ businesses on search engine result pages (SERPs).
Excellent Customer Services
Taking customer services very seriously is the hallmark of a successful business and wherever you look, the number one goal should be to satisfy customer needs. In order to do so, good communication is essentially a two-way process whereby clients are encouraged to speak their minds at every stage of the development process.
For more information on how we can help you, please use the Contact Us page.